Hello friends, in today’s post you will know about the Icici Credit Card Loan. So if you also have a credit card from ICICI Bank and you need a loan, then definitely read this post till the end. In this post, all those taxes related to Icici Credit Card Loan were discussed which you need to know. In this post, all those points related to Icici Credit Card Loan were discussed which you need to know.
ICICI Credit Card Loan
ICICI credit card loan is an added benefit that the bank offers to the cardholders to help them get money in case of emergency. ICICI Bank offers personal loans up to Rs 20 lakh on credit cards. The bank provides loans to credit card customers based on their spending, transaction pattern, and payment history. You can easily apply for Credit Card Personal Loan online by visiting the official website of the bank.
|Rate of interest||Starting from 14.99%|
|loan amount||up to 20 lakhs|
|loan tenure||up to 60 months|
|processing fee||2 %|
ICICI Credit Card Loan Interest Rate
The interest rate of ICICI credit card personal loans starts from 14.99% and goes up to 15.99%. This interest rate is offered to credit card customers depending on their spending, transaction pattern and payment history, etc.
ICICI Credit Card Loan EMI Calculator
You can calculate your ICICI Credit Card Loan using the EMI calculator given below in which you just need to enter the loan amount, interest rate, and tenure. The EMI calculator will show you the calculation of your personal loan EMI.
Features of ICICI Loan on Credit Card
- Loan Amount: The bank offers you personal loan amount up to 20 lakhs.
- Loan Tenure: ICICI Bank offers a flexible tenor of up to 60 months.
- Attractive Interest Rate: ICICI Bank offers an attractive interest rate of 14.99% to 15.99% on credit card loans.
- No guarantor required: No guarantor or post-dated check is required for ICICI Credit Card Loan.
Types of ICICI Credit Card Loan
- EMI on Call: You can convert purchases above Rs 3,000 into Equated Monthly Installment (EMI) and also choose to repay the amount in 3, 6, 9 or 12 EMIs. This EMI will be added to your credit card statement immediately in the next billing cycle. No additional documents are required for pre-approval.
- Instant EMI: Wherever there is an option for online transactions with a credit card, you can opt for the instant EMI option. Using Tatkal EMI, you can make your purchases and pay in installments. Instant EMI loan tenure options are up to 3, 6, 9, 12,18, 24 months. For the tenure of 3 months, the interest rate is 12.99%. For 6,9 and 12 months, the interest rate is 13.99% and for 18 and 24 months, the interest rate is 14.99%. No additional documents are required for this loan.
- Personal Loan Against Credit Card (PLCC): This personal loan can be availed if you are a pre-approved cardholder. It is an instant hassle free ICICI Credit Card Loan which does not require any documents. You can get a loan amount of up to Rs 20 lakhs for which you are given a flexible repayment tenure of up to 60 months. This loan amount is given in your account in 3 to 4 days.
- Balance Transfer: You can transfer your other credit card dues to ICICI Bank credit cards and pay in easy installments. Provided that to apply for balance transfer the outstanding amount should be minimum Rs 15,000 and a good financial record. You can transfer the balance amount up to Rs 3 lakh and pay in 3 to 6 instalments.
ICICI Bank Credit Card Loan Eligibility
- You must have an ICICI Bank credit card.
- You should have a good track record with respect to credit card bill payments.
How to Apply for ICICI Bank Credit Card Loan
Follow the steps given below to apply for an ICICI Bank loan against a credit card:
Apply for ICICI Bank EMI On Call
Through Internet Banking:
- Go to the official website of ICICI Bank.
- Log in to Internet Banking.
- Under My Accounts section, go to ‘Credit Card’ and click on ‘Convert to EMI’.
- Select the card, transaction, EMI tenor and click on submit.
Through ICICI Bank iMobile App:
- Log in to the ICICI Bank iMobile App.
- Go to the Cards section and select your credit card.
- In the ‘Recent Transactions’ section click on ‘Convert to EMI’ on the eligible transaction.
- Select the EMI tenure and click on submit.
Through Customer Care:
You can give missed call on 9537667667 from your registered mobile number. One of the ICICI Bank representatives will call you within 2 working days.
Apply for ICICI Bank Instant EMI
If you have a sufficient limit available on your ICICI Bank credit card, you can ask for the transaction to be converted into EMI. EMI will be generated and you will get the same in your credit card statement.
Apply for ICICI Bank Personal Loan Against Credit Card
- Login to Internet Banking Portal or iMobile App.
- Select the Credit Card section and apply for ICICI Bank Loan Against Credit Card.
- Pre-approved personal loan is offered to select customers only.
- In case the pre-approved loan is not available in the Credit Card section, you can send the request by calling the customer care of the bank or by sending SMS- CASHIN WP to 567676 from your registered mobile number.
Apply for ICICI Bank Credit Card Balance Transfer
To avail of a balance transfer facility, you can call ICICI Bank customer care from your registered mobile number or give a missed call to 7572807807. A representative from the bank will call you back and assist you with the process.
1. What is the personal loan interest rate on ICICI Credit Card?
The interest rate of ICICI Credit Card Loan ranges from 14.99% to 15.99%. This interest rate is offered to credit card customers depending on their spending, transaction pattern and payment history, etc.
2. How much loan does ICICI Bank offer against credit cards?
You can get a loan amount up to Rs 20 lakh on a credit card.